Translate

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Beta Tank Rescue!

Okay, so maybe I'm not the best at using a schedule, but, since some people seem to like my blog, I can try my best at posting stuff. So, here it is: a new post.

So, recently I decided to clean my beta fish tank....... well, it turns out it needed to be cleaned WAY more than I thought. It had greenish blackish slime in it! I felt so bad about not noticing it through the algae covered plastic walls of the tank. I had been very lazy and forgetful about my beta, since thd guppy tank and pond were far more interesting.
so, feeling horrible about the poor fish, I cleaned the tank, got some new gravel, a nice shell, and started pampering my fish by giving it treats often. My fish, Ocean, seemed super happy, andi was happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment